Karen Walker Asscher Sunglasses - Wheat Tort
The timeless square silhouette is blown up into amplified proportions to deliver a distinctively Karen Walker statement style with retro-inspired charisma. Crafted in a mix of crystal wheat bio-acetate with a crazy tort chunky brow lamination, these oversized Karen Walker glasses are fitted with matched persimmon tint lenses for a honey-toned ‘70s look. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious paddle shaped arms with glossy black spliced into side and mini arrow hardware.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides limited protection against sun glare. A darker lens is recommended for extended wear in bright sunlight.
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case